I'm delighted to have you here and share my journey as a management professional with 18 years of diverse work experience. My expertise lies in leading cross-functional projects, analytics, process improvements and developing frugal innovation to drive value-driven solutions that positively impact organizations.
Along with an MBA in Marketing and a BSc in Computer Science (Honours), I am certified in Advanced MS Excel, Six Sigma Green Belt, and Project Management Professional (PMP).
Currently, I'm pursuing PL 300 certification (Power BI) and a Post Graduate Programme in Data Science to stay at the forefront of industry trends and expand my expertise further.
Beyond my career, I cherish a growth mindset and am passionate about anything arts and/or music.
As you explore my profile, I hope you find inspiration and insights that resonate with you. Thank you for visiting, and I look forward to connecting with you for meaningful conversations and projects!
Professional experience and Achievements
Sr. Mgr. Analytics and Implementations | May-2015 - Current | Singapore
Among the top 2% of BCD M&E employees globally to be awarded with the Platinum Circle in 2019-20 for consistent best performance.
- Created business intelligence reports in MS Excel, VBA, and Power BI to track performance against SLAs. Strategic corrective actions helped maintain a 95+% client retention rate.
- Ideated reporting and analytics strategy for 14 APAC markets, enabling cross-account KPI benchmarking and an increase in productivity.
- Developed inexpensive automated algorithms with ~10x ROI to assess customer feedback, forecast resource requirements, and audit adherence to processes, policies, and procedures.
- Implemented Meetings and Events business accounts for multiple Fortune 100 companies achieving an average customer satisfaction score of 4/5 across all accounts.
- Employed Six Sigma methodologies towards process improvement projects resulting in yearly opportunity cost savings of more than USD 2 million.
Co-founder & Proprietor | Apr-2012 to Dec-2015 | India
- Designed and managed a cutting-edge jam pad and concert venue that became a popular hangout for musicians and music fans, achieving month-on-month revenue growth of 20%.
- Signed new artists and developed plans to increase fan base and annual earnings by 50%.
- Conceptualised and marketed unique event ideas related to music and other arts forms to various corporate establishments for their business meetings.
- Managed a team of 3 people.
Vice President Talent | Mar-2014 to May-2015 | India
- Conceptualized and launched “The Stage @ Select Citywalk” – Delhi’s Largest Indie Stage.
- Conceptualized and executed the “Music in the City - Festival” in New Delhi to promote independent artists and their music.
- Organized Concerts and Album launches of prominent Indian bands like Susmit Sen, Bandish, Bobby Cash, Motherjane, Advaita and more.
- Partnered with Hard Rock Café India and major Music Festivals like “Peace Jam - Assam”, “Kalachakra – Ladakh”, “Shiva Squad – Manali” and more to promote album tours of premium Indian indie bands and artists.
Project Manager - Six Sigma | Dec-2005 to Feb-2014 | India
Among the top 2% of AMEX employees globally to be awarded with the Global Consumer and Small Business Services (GCSS) Achievers Circle Award for consistent best performance.
⇓ Six Sigma ⇓
- Got Certified Six Sigma Green Belt on successful completion of Productivity Improvement Project for US Business Travel. Booked saves for $700K.
- Successfully completed and certified on 3 Six-Sigma SSMD Projects. Booked savings of about ~ $100K.
- Completed more than 25 automation projects within Membership Travel Services International and certified them as Six Sigma SSMD Projects.
- Successfully closed more than 35 Process Excellence projects by following the Six Sigma Methodology within 1 year.
- Single handedly mapped the entire new Accounts process for India (end to end) to ensure smooth migration of the Data capture related work to new 3rd party vendor.
⇓ Automation ⇓
- Awarded the Certificate of Excellence by EVP & COO (Priyan Fernando) for Creating a Quality Monitoring software using Visual Basic 6.0 within 5 months of joining the company.
- Successfully designed and launched the Intranet Website for AMEX Global Business Travel - India.
- Developed an Email tool (Excel, Outlook, VBA) for New Accounts India to send automated emails to applicants. Reduced work time from 5hrs to 10mins/day.
- Developed a Senior Management Report package for Membership Travel Services International, that served as a one-stop shop for all process matrices.
- Awarded the Certificate of Appreciation for Designing the Interactive Geography Training Website for Travel-EMEA by Director of Training.
⇓ People management and Training ⇓
- Successfully up trained, mentored and managed 2 Lead Business Analysts.
- Nominated for the HR Confidante program and performed as a single point of contact for all HR Related Issues for 250+ FTEs.
- Trained more than 100 FTEs on Six Sigma Fast-track with a class score of 4.6 out of a possible 5.
⇓ Transitions and migrations ⇓
- Successfully transitioned MIS related activities for 23 countries (JAPA, EMEA and LACC) of Membership Travel Services International.
- Single handedly migrated and Transitioned the TRX Workflow Management tool and introduced it to the India Centre.
Technical Support Executive | Jun-2004 to Dec-2005 | India
- First person selected to attend and complete the IBM-Quality 101 Operations Training from a process of 450 FTEs.
- Awarded for consistent high level of Quality in all the inbound calls handled.
- Highest revenue generation award of ~USD 2000/day